Saturday, December 29, 2007

Atomic Kitten- The Tide is High

Duration: 03:25 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-25 10:35:55
User: MusicLoveLife95
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

pop  atomic  kitten  the  tide  high  blondie  lyrics  musiclovelife95  

Description:

Atomic Kitten with the song Tide Is High From The Album Feels So Good Lyrics Never give up Never give up The tide is high but I'm holding on I'm gonna be your number one I'm not that kind of girl, who gives up just like that, oh noooo It's not the things you do that tease on hurt me bad But it's the way you do the things you do to me I'm not that kind of girl, who gives up just like that, oh noooo The tide is high but I'm holding on I'm gonna be your number one The tide is high but I'm holding on I'm gonna be your number one Number one, number one Every girl wants you to be her man But I'll wait right here till it's my turn I'm not that kind of girl, who gives up just like that, oh noooo The tide is high but I'm holding on I'm gonna be your number one The tide is high but I'm holding on I'm gonna be your number one Number one,number one Everytime that I get the feeling You gave me something to believe in everytime that I got you near me I know the way that I want it to be But you know I'm gonna take my chance now I'm gonna make it happen somehow And you know I can take the pressure A moment pain for a lifetime pleasure Every girl wants you to be her man But I'll wait right here till it's my turn I'm not that kind of girl, who gives up just like that, oh noooo The tide is high but I'm holding on I'm gonna be your number one The tide is high but I'm holding on I'm gonna be your number one Everytime that I get the feeling You gave me something to believe in Everytime that I got you near me I know the way that I want it to be But you know I'm gonna take my change now I'm gonna make it happen somehow And you know I can take the pressure A moment pain for a lifetime pleasure

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

ポケモン (Pokemon) D/P POKESAV File
final fantasy vii ac
t.A.T.u. - Lena's Answers (Part 1)
emotional scene from Eternal Summer
holland's unforgivable.
.hack//G.U.#タビー(Tabby)
Britney Spears - Dont Go Knocking On My Door
No humour Ep2 Rosa espinoza chileno flaiter
Hingis vs. Stosur at Aussie2
Pretear - Only Hope
Cristiano Ronaldo vs Cesc Fabregas
happy birthday philip
Daughter catches fly by the wing.
Mohamed Hamaki
Emisión estelar El Observador 31 de mayo 2/5
another one bit the dust en español- subtitulado
SEE - SALUT FÜR BERLIN RMX (KRITISCHE DISSTANZ & TEROA TEAM)
Glenn Beck threatens to kill Michael Moore
"MIRAGEM" (DJAVAN) Lorenzino1's version
Istanbul Tanitim Filmi


 

No comments: