Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Skeleton!

Duration: 00:2 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-12-20 19:26:48
User: mushk45
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

skeleton  drawing  

Description:

I didn't want to use Windowz Movie Maker because it sucks for doing this! I can't choose the output size I want. Well, maybe because it's not a professional editor... I ended up using "ffmpeg". I searched for "ffmpeg jpg sequence to avi" and I found a link to the ffmpeg mailing lists. The procedure described in that post didn't work:( However, I looked at posts from November and voila! Someone was asking how to do the exact same thing, and the answer worked! First I created an .mpg file, but it didn't work in youtube. I then created an .avi file - that worked! The command I used: ffmpeg -loop_input -r 1 -f image2 -i in.jpg -t 3 -r 24 out.avi That's much easier than doing it in WMM and all that junk! higher res version: http://www.flickr.com/photos/quakehead/329578274/ original: http://www.flickr.com/photos/quakehead/329575176/

Comments

mushk45 ::: Favorites  2006-12-21 19:54:00

thanks! I put links for a higher res version and the original one in the video description. What a difference!
__________________________________________________
bubbs ::: Favorites  2006-12-21 17:48:36

what zee hell?! Its a frigin mastapeice! 5 stars Subscribe to my profile dude.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

THEY DONE PUT MY JAM ON
90 Minutes - Take 3
How to play Teardrop - Massive Attack / House Theme (piano)
All For One Dance Party Remix
strange super mario 64 glitch
RPG Parade 01: The Basics of Life
Kleenex Boutique Tissue Commercial
enduro o muerte
room
Jonas Brothers - S.O.S Live (1-1-08)
Midori No Hibi Episodio 8/1
Hebei Industrial University unscrupulous security torturing
My dog playing with her stuffed chipmunk
Chain Letters...
Bubble Gum
coin infusion
Tribute To Mrs.Garrison
Gnarls Barkley - Just a Thought
Asobi Seksu - Portland Arms 29/11/07 Part 5
Chincoteague Bananas


 

No comments: