Tuesday, January 8, 2008

How To Get a Free iPod Touch "this is not a scam it works!"

Duration: 09:40 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-04 14:17:57
User: freestuff4free111
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

clinton  debate  

Description:

for a free ipod here is the link http://www.YourFreeVideoiPods.com/index.php?ref=4279407 *First and foremost, I am going to tell you that the word "free" does not mean you do not need a credit card. This is a common misconception that I have had to explain time and time again. You will need a credit card but in order to get the item, you will have to do the trial offers available and cancel before the trial period expires. This is why I label this as a method to get an Step 1: Click on the referral link below http://www.YourFreeVideoiPods.com/index.php?ref=4279407 Step 2: Sign up and choose an account type (Referral method is the easier of the two options.) Complete just one offer. I did Stamps.com free trial(which is the easiest one) and then cancelled the trial when I received it, so I didn't have to pay a dime.(For it to count you have to wait 10-15 days minimum to cancel it) As long as you cancel it within a first month you don't get charged! They make their money off the people who forget to cancel it. Thats why this system works. For Example, If you wanted to complete the Stamps.com offer, this is what you would do. Once you are on the offers page, click the complete button just below the Stamps.com text box. Step 4: Refer 5 people to do the same, since i need the ipod touch 8gb i only have to refer 5 people Step 5: Choose your own way of referring people. I chose Myspace and noticed way faster results. You can post it on your Ebay account or personally tell your friends to sign up by word of mouth. The choice is yours. Step 6: Receive your iPod Touch for free. The best part!! Honestly there is no reason not to try it. I wouldn't be wasting my time if this didn't work. I don't work for some company trying to sell you something. I'm just a kid trying to get a cash reward for doing virtually nothing, and showing other people how to do the same. You don't hear about these programs all that much because people think it is too good to be true so they don't give it a shot. I thought the same thing, but I was so wrong. It doesn't cost anything if you do the stamps.com trial. They do ask for a credit card but nothing gets charged to it if you do stamps.com, I promise. If you don't believe me, email me, ask me anything you want I will answer you as best as I can. Thanks for looking... For proof that this is for real, click on the link below. Its the company that is behind everything. http://www.trainn.org/reviews.php UPDATE: ANOTHER FREE TRIAL OFFER AVAILABLE AT THESITE. ONCE YOU ARE ON THE OFFERS PAGE, 1. Click "NEWEST OFFERS" at the Top 2. Complete the DERMAWAND OFFER 3. Cancel Late in the Trial Period DETAILS: To receive credit, you must register for the Dermawand 30 day trial. Credit is typically awarded same day.

Comments

AskJeeves17 ::: Favorites  2008-01-07 15:51:28

You're such a liar dude, you say you have all those bullshit systems, and you signed up for this and even got cash, but you have absolutely no proof whatsoever...
__________________________________________________
lollypop959 ::: Favorites  2008-01-07 14:39:02

sounds fake to me
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Unkahi - 1
moonxglobal production
Ultimate Tube Amp demo pt II
prep
banjo threeie
Parros vs. Thornton Fight
zekeriya beyaz teke tek
Cristiano Ronaldo 2006/2007
Funny stuff - Holly dolly
EUM Pobres
王菲 《誓言》(Faye Wong - Pledge)
Boney M. - We kill the World (1981)
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - You Don't Remember, I'll Never Forget
MVP OF BET
Mga naligaw na nilalang
Real Emotion - full version(edited)
The Starting Line (Live) -Bedroom Talk
Free Xbox 360 Elite I swear its real.
SPIRIT 7 PART 22
Mimpi Manis Live


 

No comments: