Friday, January 4, 2008

sell me candy-rihanna

Duration: 05:02 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-08 20:37:11
User: nestlebabeH
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

rihanna  sell  candy  

Description:

Sell Me candy like the summer when it's meltin' in my hands know when you're around like the ice cream man I can hear you callin' whisper somethin' in my ear sweet like suga tell me what I wanna hear I'm weak by your touch when it's meltin' on my lips A rush thru my body tinglen' through my fingertips sellin' me a fantasy that I wanna explore Sound so good spoil me rotten to the core you know Chorus: Talk to me Take care my dreams All I need is you beside me It's destiny Just let it be Of the words I speak Baby sell it to me HOOK: Sell Me Candy Sell Me Love Sell Me Heaven Sell Me Doves What's The Charge What's The Cost (on the bed) You the boss VERSE2 Must Be a professional boy ya make a sale tried to resist but everytime I fail the one temptation that I gotta enjoy Like runnin' thru my garden and ya knockin'at my door Forbidden lil kiss and you call It bittersweet, shawty that you rockin' with ain't nothin' like me You sellin' me a fantasy that I wanna explore Sound so good spoil me rotten to the core You know Chorus: Talk to me Take care my dreams All I need is you beside me It's destiny [Sell Me Candy lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com] Just let it be Of the words i speak baby sell it to me HOOK: Sell Me Candy Sell Me Luv Sell Me Heaven Sell Me Doves What's The Charge What's The Cost (on the bed) You the boss I want it babe more than you know So don't you leave and don't you go I want it all untill time falls These arms won't hold you wrong I want your love give you my trust I wanna live for both of us I wanna breathe ya lay on your shoulder I wanna warm ya when nights get colder I want love,love ,love I want love,love ,love Chorus: Talk to me Take in my dreams All I need is you beside me It's destiny Just let it be Love the words you speak baby sell it to me HOOK: Sell Me Candy Sell Me Luv Sell Me Heaven Sell Me Doves What's The Charge What's The Cost (on the bed) You the boss

Comments

danaorly94 ::: Favorites  2007-11-27 16:05:49

u crazy.
__________________________________________________
choclatekiss101meme ::: Favorites  2007-11-22 17:08:13

Mattter of fact. I WANT CANDYY. :D Haha. Hala I am bout 2 call U. Okayy? KAY! Peace :] <333 [BTW this was haya on like all the comments on your videos, but its mays's account.] Peace.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

GI JOE MOIVE
The Bling Fling Trick
The Assault on the Control Room CMT Version Part 3
nik.myk at norwich
Equilibrium Vs. Drowning Pool
Pokemon Magyar-English Sub
Miley cyrus show 1
Joe Pesci - The U.S. President is a bum
Elton John - Madman Across the Water (original version)
Trapped in The Cupboard
Fresh Prince - Strip-Tease for Two 3rd part
Easiest Card Trick in the World Tutorial
Detective from Underworld 04 (1-3)
Heltah Skeltah - Feel The Vibe (Frankie Cutlass)
Mason and the Crane
Gandalf's Death - La Muerte de Gandalf
Vermilion Drums by Chris
How to fall down the Stairs
Monsta
Environmental Science Project


 

No comments: