Saturday, January 12, 2008

Beating Bipolar Disorder step 3 (spacial arrangements)

Duration: 03:35 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-22 17:51:11
User: SFJane
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

bipolar  illness  disorder  mental  health  management  coping  therapy  self  psychology  risk  factors  

Description:

On living arrangements and entertainment. This is an hour lecture broken up into a few videos. I lecture about a number of factors we as mental health consumers can control on our own that can have a powerfully positive effect on our short and long term mental health. These tips on managing mental illness here in these videos have to do with controlling bipolar in particular and to a lesser extent, ptsd and bpd. These videos are what I did to cure myself of mental illness so you might want to take this seriously

Comments

SFJane ::: Favorites  2007-10-25 14:32:01

I feel you on the *just so on a mission* and HAVING to do things. oh yea. excessive clutter and messy spaces really give me anxiety I can not relax in a place that is cluttered it bugs me visually and mentally and makes me want to fix and organize and I do not feel fulfilled unless I can organize things the way I want them. god I am full of myself :)
__________________________________________________
bipolarsurvivor ::: Favorites  2007-10-25 02:01:33

I can so relate to this.... oh my god, but I am a walking tornado. I am just so on a mission all the time, I'm always so hyper-focused that I leave a mess in my wake, a real mess! So it is like after I have a second to actually pay attention to my surroundings, because I'm usually doing something that takes all my attention. Writing, reading, etc. Doing something that I HAVE to do. This is too long for a comment.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Itachi icon!
Suite Française
Sam HipHop 17-11-07
City Water Pratfall
OGMan (La Chanson du Dimanche S01E15)
Catherine and Janelles bike adventure part 2b
digimon learn the F-word (as seen on southpark)
The waynes bros. rap
300 Music Video-Citizen Soldiers
PWNAGE!!!
Digimon data squad epsiode 1part 1
Re: Fiacolet Archives - Episode 01-04 - A Few Random Thoughts
Granny Air Bag
your body is a wonderland
That Girl (Drama Queen) Lyrics Style
Go Problem of the Day (9)
Octane TV - Smart Car (PT)
R4DS: Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
new civic type R 8300rpm rev
Gurkhas of Nepal Pt. 3


 

No comments: