Friday, December 21, 2007

Rousing for Ron Paul in the Gaslamp (San Diego)

Duration: 00:8 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-14 15:00:35
User: jonahtrainer
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Ron  Paul  Gaslamp  San  Diego  Constitution  

Description:

I heard there was a blackout in the media on Ron Paul. So, I took a Ron Paul sign on Friday and wandered around the Gaslamp in San Diego. Lots of people noticed the sign and I even ran into supporters! I messed up recording these guys but they approached me and said "Ron Paul is my boy!" So, I tried to interview them on why they supported him. This is in the liberal state of California. I have found lots and lots of support for Ron Paul. So, I will be taking my Ron Paul signs to the Gaslamp again and making more videos. Stay tuned...

Comments

Jamsie567 ::: Favorites  2007-07-22 11:12:58

Good job guys glad to see CA starting to take part in the REVOLUTION!
__________________________________________________
ronpaulrevolution ::: Favorites  2007-07-15 00:42:11

Cool! Nice work! We need to do more of this. How about handing out Ron Paul buttons to club goers?
__________________________________________________
AppleCider99 ::: Favorites  2007-07-14 23:53:11

thats what I like to see
__________________________________________________
eye8one2 ::: Favorites  2007-07-14 16:20:16

right on!!! Good stuff!! I look forward to future vids and meeting hearing Ron Paul supporters from your travels!! Cheers!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Kurtlar Vadisi Terör 2.Bölüm 6. Kısım ||WWW.FiLiMiNDiR.TR.GG
GMOD - Hitler is PWN3D! :D
My Friends! (Slideshow)
James by myself
YUKI PV 星屑サンセット YUKIいないver
Hebe 唱《恋人未满》英文原曲
pdg 62-3
LOL Ethan being a tiger...... apparently
Kidnapping The Govenor Part Two
Making of SNGA Part 1
Stick It Slideshow
The Beatles - Day Tripper Rehearsal (No Vocal Track)
My Own Worst Enemy 701 (3/3) (HDTV)
Drinking sham pain
MDF (ehonda) vs StormRider(ken) #5
Jamina- Ghetto Fashion
DuckTales Mega Collection
My Hard Labor 702 (1/3) (HDTV)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Speed Run (Part 17a)
My Scrubs 613 (1/2)


 

No comments: