Monday, December 24, 2007

Rancho Jimenez

Duration: 03:47 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-11 18:53:01
User: waterfery
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

horses  rancho  jimenez  dancing  running  sigo  amando  

Description:

one of my favourite video's that i've made so far :D i love horses and thanks to my dear friend marty i have expanded my love for them hahaha i'm not as brave as she to go up to strange horses, but taking pictures of them up close is a big step for me :D haha it was at the equestrian center in city of industry and they all belonged to mr jimenez of rancho jimenez....

Comments

elchuchumbe ::: Favorites  2007-11-05 01:57:19

Ta bueno que se difunda el traje nacional en los U.S.A. pero más bien parece traje de mariachi que de charro
__________________________________________________
jacky3708 ::: Favorites  2007-06-19 14:08:47

Beautiful horses! Great video!
__________________________________________________
garc6347 ::: Favorites  2007-06-18 00:52:08

I LOVE THIS VIDEO! SPANISH MUSIC ROCKS! Horses Rock! Such a well done vid! I love it! I'm favoriting this and it going on my channel Video Log! So many memories came back while I watched this! haha! your awesome!!!
__________________________________________________
martynik ::: Favorites  2007-06-14 00:32:35

OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOTTTT!!!! And there was an Andalusian!!!!! :D drooooooooool ... :D
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

My Oblivion Character and House
Otep "Ghost flowers" RAPE
Bleach Manga 279
ポケモン (Pokemon) D/P POKESAV File
final fantasy vii ac
t.A.T.u. - Lena's Answers (Part 1)
emotional scene from Eternal Summer
holland's unforgivable.
.hack//G.U.#タビー(Tabby)
Britney Spears - Dont Go Knocking On My Door
No humour Ep2 Rosa espinoza chileno flaiter
Hingis vs. Stosur at Aussie2
Pretear - Only Hope
Cristiano Ronaldo vs Cesc Fabregas
happy birthday philip
Daughter catches fly by the wing.
Mohamed Hamaki
Emisión estelar El Observador 31 de mayo 2/5
another one bit the dust en español- subtitulado
SEE - SALUT FÜR BERLIN RMX (KRITISCHE DISSTANZ & TEROA TEAM)


 

No comments: