Saturday, December 22, 2007

Everytime You Smile [Hope] :: Gorillaz

Duration: 03:28 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-15 02:45:31
User: xSkighx
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

everytime  you  smile  hope  vizion  gorillaz  feel  good  inc  manana  

Description:

I wanted to do something with this song. I love it a lot for some reason, m'yes. I've been having a Gorillaz fettish recently so those who know me shouldn't be that surprised. Anyway, this is my first amv thing, so enjoy. Song: Everytime You Smile (Hope) Artist: Vizion Clips From: Gorillaz (Feel Good Inc. and El Manana)

Comments

xSkighx ::: Favorites  2007-11-28 18:39:40

I got the music videos from an assortment of places. These particular ones were taken off of esnips . com as I recall.
__________________________________________________
silleren ::: Favorites  2007-11-28 03:12:14

Where did you get the gorillaz clips from? I love gorillaz!!
__________________________________________________
Zach4810 ::: Favorites  2007-07-05 10:55:29

this song is good
__________________________________________________
Myfriend2d ::: Favorites  2007-05-28 05:29:48

Love this song!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Must Win Week 7 Games In The NFL
Rihanna featuring Ne-Yo - Hate That I Love You
Flachköpper mal 2
كلام في الكورة
Pistolera Live in NYC Part 2
案發現場躲貓貓 - 周渝民 part7
naruto shippuden narutimate accel 2
Guitar Hero 80's - Balls to the Wall - Expert - 5 stars
Thai Song
When Louis Kicked The Sarge's Arse For What Happened In 1999
Spice Girls & Sugar Lumps - Who Do You Think You Are Live
Paint Man
My friend hayden getting hit in the balls
黑塘玛奇朵 EP4A
Mechanical Man - GD
Eşref Saati 1. Bölüm 5. Kısım || WWW.FiLiMiNDiR.TR.GG
So Happy Together Music Video
Video Games Q&A: 11/22/07
Woman!
USNA - Call On Me Spoof


 

No comments: