Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Voyager P/T/K - Silent Emotions

Duration: 04:30 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-28 06:18:31
User: KLeenaGirl
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Okay guys, don't kill me...this video contains the possibility of the Kim/Torres pairing. Don't get me wrong...I'm really not a shipper of them. I made this vid because of a fanfiction I like very much. Okay, here's the basic story: When Harry and B'Elanna become engaged, Tom realizes his true feelings for the half-Klingon. Paris is sent in a deep depression and Torres tries to help him. Slowly she begins to doubt of her love to Harry and thinks more and more about Tom. But is it too late for P/T? If you want to know more, read the story http://www.loony-archivist.com/ptcarchive/fiction/silent.txt

Comments

No comments: