Friday, September 14, 2007

Alice Cooper - How You Gonna See Me Now

Duration: 04:52 minutes
Upload Time: 07-08-30 13:14:08
User: wwwHeavyMetalcom
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Dear darlin' surprised to hear from me? Bet you're sittin' drinkin' coffee, yawnin' sleepily Just to let you know I'm gonna be home soon I'm kinda awkward and afraid Time has changed your point of view How you gonna see me now Please don't see me ugly babe 'Cause I know I let you down In oh so many ways How you gonna see me now Since we've been on our own Are you gonna love the man When the man gets home Listen darlin' now I'm heading for the west Straightened out my head but my old heart is still a mess Yes I'm worried honey Guess that's natural though It's like I'm waiting for a welcome sign Like a hobo in the snow How you gonna see me now Please don't see me ugly babe 'Cause I know I let you down In oh so many ways How you gonna see me now Since we've been on our own Are you gonna love the man When the man gets home And just like the first time We're just strangers again I might have grown out of style In the place I've been And just like the first time I'll be shakin' inside When I walk in the door There'll be no place to hide How you gonna see me now please dont see me ugly, babe 'cause i feel like i let you down in oh so many ways How you gonna see me now Please don't see me ugly babe 'Cause I know I let you down In oh so many ways How you gonna see me now Since we've been on our own Are you gonna love the man When the man gets home ________________________________ "From the Inside" is an album by Alice Cooper, released in 1978. It was inspired by Cooper's stay in a New York sanitarium due to his alcoholism. Each of the characters in the songs were based on actual people Cooper met in the sanitarium. Track listing: 1. "From the Inside" - (Cooper/Bernie Taupin/Dick Wagner/David Foster) -- 3:55 2. "Wish I Were Born in Beverly Hills" - (Cooper/Taupin/Wagner) -- 3:38 3. "The Quiet Room" - (Cooper/Taupin/Wagner) -- 3:52 4. "Nurse Rozetta" - (Cooper/Taupin/Foster/Steve Lukather) -- 4:15 5. "Millie and Billie" - (Cooper/Taupin/Roberts) -- 4:15 6. "Serious" - (Cooper/Taupin/Foster/Lukather) -- 2:44 7. "How You Gonna See Me Now" - (Cooper/Taupin/Wagner) -- 3:57 8. "For Veronica's Sake" - (Cooper/Taupin/Wagner) -- 3:57 9. "Jackknife Johnny" - (Cooper/Taupin/Wagner) -- 3:45 10. "Inmates (We're All Crazy)" - (Cooper/Taupin/Wagner) -- 5:03 All tracks are co-written by Elton John's lyricist Bernie Taupin

Comments
samkit67 ::: Favorites
I really enjoyed this album too. Alice is a great song writer.
07-09-11 15:15:19
__________________________________________________
Congest ::: Favorites
From the Inside is a great album.
07-08-31 10:55:38
__________________________________________________
Mytownhomeboy123 ::: Favorites
Very ironic that your name is "HeavyMetal" but you're putting up Alice's ballads! Cool songs though.
07-08-31 00:32:04
__________________________________________________

No comments: